Customer Feedback Tool

sanicholas
Participant

Client would like to update the NPS rating

SOLVE

After working with our QA team, a client would like to update the NPS rating he originally left. He no longer has the survey email. Is this possible? 

I know I can remove his rating but I don't see an option to resend the survey. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@BBole - You will need to create a one-time survey and narrow the result of whom it is sent to so it goes to the one person.  Do you need a video showing how to create this?

NPS is a Net Promoter Score. Check out it's orgins here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Promoter

Technically, resending a survey immediately after someone fills it out is not a good practice. The hope is that at the next interval it would improve. For example:

Person A is given a survey this month and gives a score of "6." You reach out and address why they gave such a passive score.  The problem is resolved and the client is happy.

Three months later the same Person A is given the survey and now marks it as a "10." The new score is updated and the world rejoices.

The purpose is not to resend a survey immediately but to fix issues and readdress later with the hope of a better score.

NPS should not be used as a review by any means.  It is the catalyst to get a good review if you so choose.  The real purpose is to see if you are driving customer loyalty which inevitably will increase revenue. 

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
BBole

SOLVE

Yes I am also looking for the same information but this guide is not enough to clear my confusion I need detailed guidance about it please...!

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

@BBole - You will need to create a one-time survey and narrow the result of whom it is sent to so it goes to the one person.  Do you need a video showing how to create this?

NPS is a Net Promoter Score. Check out it's orgins here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Promoter

Technically, resending a survey immediately after someone fills it out is not a good practice. The hope is that at the next interval it would improve. For example:

Person A is given a survey this month and gives a score of "6." You reach out and address why they gave such a passive score.  The problem is resolved and the client is happy.

Three months later the same Person A is given the survey and now marks it as a "10." The new score is updated and the world rejoices.

The purpose is not to resend a survey immediately but to fix issues and readdress later with the hope of a better score.

NPS should not be used as a review by any means.  It is the catalyst to get a good review if you so choose.  The real purpose is to see if you are driving customer loyalty which inevitably will increase revenue. 

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

altalia

SOLVE

What if after creating NPS real-time the same issue still happened.  then what to do that time?

0 Upvotes
warrendavey

SOLVE

You will probably need to create a new NPS to be sent one-time.  The best would be to clone what you have and then only add them as the recipient.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @sanicholas, I wanted to add some top experts to this conversation to share their thoughts, @warrendavey@BethanyH@PeterC  what would you recommend to @sanicholas  matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !