Customer Feedback Tool

HMoura
Participant

Can I show other information with the feedback response? How?

Hi. With the feedback response, I want to show more informations about this client (contact, e-mail, profile...). 

How can I show other information with the feedback response? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HMoura,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

It sounds like you are looking for a way to link contact records to feedback surveys in order to view who responded and see more information on them correct? 

If so, I wanted to refer you to this related thread where @Juliaaa explained how to link feedback surveys and contact records using the custom report builder tool

If I misunderstood your question, can you please explain your goal in greater detail with some examples or screenshots? They would be helpful for the community to provide further guidance 🙂 

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Juliaaa
Participant

Thanks @kvlschaefer for mentioning my solution! 😊

@HMoura here’s what you need to do:

1. Head to „Reports” (Reports on the main navigation bar > choose Reports from the dropdown menu) and click on „Create report” on the upper right corner.
  2. Choose „Custom report builder” and then select two data sources: Contacts and Companies (under the CRM section) & Feedback Submissions (under the Service section). You can keep Contacts as the primary data source.
  3. Now, you build your report!
  4. Select the Table Chart. And drag and drop the following fields into the column section:

Contact object: Record ID (this will create linkable fields with first and last names of the contact); Email; and other contact properties you would like to have

Company object: Record ID (this will create linkable fields with the company name)

Feedback Submission object: select the feedback questions (this will show the answers to the specific questions).

I recommend using filters (see second from the left sidebar and click on the „Filters” tab) to filters out contacts that have submitted feedback. Just apply a filter to the the Feedback Question is known.

Creating the reportCreating the report

Here are more sources on custom reports from the HubSpot Knowledge Base:

Create reports with the custom report builder

Understand the custom report builder

Let me know if this helps!

My best,

Julia