Customer Feedback Tool

alexagatiss
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Can I include a Customer Feedback Email in a Workflow?

lösung

Hi, I am creating a workflow and one of the emails I created and wanted to include was created in the service tab and has the "customer feedback email" tag. I can see that emails need to be automated and published to be included in a workflow. I liked the format of the survey included in the email and wanted to send it as part of a workflow, but cannot figure out how to make it an "automated email."  Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Jnix284
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

@alexagatiss according to the knowledge base article, feedback surveys can't be included in the workflow automation, only from within the service hub tool itself.

It might be helpful to look at the recipient settings to see if you can configure it without the workflow.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Jnix284
Lösung

lösung

@alexagatiss according to the knowledge base article, feedback surveys can't be included in the workflow automation, only from within the service hub tool itself.

It might be helpful to look at the recipient settings to see if you can configure it without the workflow.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin