Customer Feedback Tool

DianaT
Participant

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Hi,

In creating a CES survey I need some tickets within the same pipeline to be excluded. 

If I set a delay in sending, is it possible to go into the queue and remove any that should be excluded?

Would this be a workaround work for "closed tickets" that we do not want to survey to go to?

Thanks for any info that could be provided.

2 Accepted solutions
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Hi @DianaT 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this  - @Josh @StefaniUAT @MichaelC do you have any thoughts for @DianaT on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Hi @DianaT and @CGoodwinOlsen ,

One thing you could consider doing would be for your CS reps to tag the ticket with a custom property, like "Exclude CES" and choices "yes" or "no" which would allow them to mark the tickets that shouldn't get the survey.

Then you can create a second pipeline as a home for these closed tickets, you'd only need one stage.

With these two items in place, you then create a workflow that says if "CES Exclude" = Yes, move to new pipeline and stage = closed.

For these tickets, it should be their last step - so instead of moving to closed, this would be the step they complete to close out the ticket.

Effectively this closes the ticket and moves it out of the pipeline that gets the CES survey.

You would have to update any reporting, etc. to include these tickets in your data/dashboards.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Jnix284
Solution

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Hi @DianaT and @CGoodwinOlsen ,

One thing you could consider doing would be for your CS reps to tag the ticket with a custom property, like "Exclude CES" and choices "yes" or "no" which would allow them to mark the tickets that shouldn't get the survey.

Then you can create a second pipeline as a home for these closed tickets, you'd only need one stage.

With these two items in place, you then create a workflow that says if "CES Exclude" = Yes, move to new pipeline and stage = closed.

For these tickets, it should be their last step - so instead of moving to closed, this would be the step they complete to close out the ticket.

Effectively this closes the ticket and moves it out of the pipeline that gets the CES survey.

You would have to update any reporting, etc. to include these tickets in your data/dashboards.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

DianaT
Participant

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Thank you so much for finding a solution. Will take a bit of tweaking but definitely looks doable. I appreciate the efforts. 

Jnix284

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

@DianaT happy to help!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Hi @DianaT 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this  - @Josh @StefaniUAT @MichaelC do you have any thoughts for @DianaT on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

CGoodwinOlsen
Contributor

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Any input from the experts? 😊 We have the same issue, where our support team is fielding tickets from both customers and partners/suppliers, and we need to be able to exclude partners/suppliers from receiving the CES survey.  

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

CES survey exclusions

SOLVE

Hi @CGoodwinOlsen 

Thank you for reaching out!

I don't see an automatic way of doing that in HubSpot, but I want to tag some other experts to see if they have an idea - @Jnix284 @BukunmiOdetayo @Mike_Eastwood @Alex_Elborn can you think of something for @CGoodwinOlsen on that question? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine