Customer Feedback Tool

OllyLD
Contributor

Automating with Two Languages

Hi All

Wonder if someone can advise. Whilst I know the Feedback surverys are sent in just one language I am trying to automate the process so that surverys are sent in the customers language. 

Currently we have it set up:

• Support Pipeline (With a Closed channel.
  • Feedback UK Pipeline
  • Feedback NL Pipeline
  • We have a langauage drop down on the support ticket with Dutch/English that needs to be selected. 

On moving the tickets to the Closed channel the ticket is then transferred to the relevant Feedback pipeline. 

From here a survey in the correct language is sent. 

My stumbling block is I want then the results of the survey to cause the ticket to move to Detractor/Passsive/Promoter but I dont seem to be able to or even know if its possible. 

Any ideas. Or a better way to send language relevant surveys then route the replies accordindinly.

3 Replies 3
CFaulkner
Participant

I have the same issue, I need to refer to the language of preference on a contact record to know which email to send to a related contact on a deal. English or Spanish. It's been 6 months since the question was posed. Kinda bummed

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OllyLD,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

These are great questions 😄 

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have ideas.

Hi @Jnix284@jolle@franksteiner79 - Do you have any suggestions for @OllyLD?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
OllyLD
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. 

So an addition to this would be to have the email sent once the feedback has been received and not require it to change ticket stage. 

As I said I have managed to send language specific surveys just want to be able to follow up the feedback with an email relating to the feedback offered Detractor/<3 then a link to book a meeting or Promoter/>6 to send an offer and similar for Passive/4-5.

I just cant seem to trigger the emails to send once feedback has been received.