Customer Feedback Tool

Josh_HubSpot

Automating Custom Survey to Send Every 30 Days

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have created a custom survey using the Customer Feedback Tools and would like to send it out to gather monthly feedback from the same users. A few things stopping me:

1) Can I send the same survey to people multiple times as it seems this isn't possible?
2) Can I automate to send the same survey every 30 days as it seems once the survey is sent it is over?

It would be great if I could trigger a workflow by adding someone to a Monthly Feedback static list, then they would recieve the survey and I could put a 30 day delay and send again repetitively.

Can anyone help if this is possible -- it seems possible with NPS, but that isnt the questions I want to ask. If not, is there a different way to achieve this?

1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Josh_HubSpot ,

Unfortunately this is currently not possible to acquire this yet ! read this article https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/customer-feedback-faqs#can-i-send-reminders-to-peopl...

But I recommend you to posting this idea into the hubspot deas section, so it can reach to the community managers ASAP

In the meantime, one potential workaround that I can think of that would require a rather manual process - potentially we create a new survey and use a static list in the recipients, then adding the filter "Didn't open [name of survey you sent]"
this will only work for contacts who didn't open the email, as you wouldn't be able to set it if they open but didn't send a response.
That’s the only nearest workaround !

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Josh_HubSpot ,

Unfortunately this is currently not possible to acquire this yet ! read this article https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/customer-feedback-faqs#can-i-send-reminders-to-peopl...

But I recommend you to posting this idea into the hubspot deas section, so it can reach to the community managers ASAP

In the meantime, one potential workaround that I can think of that would require a rather manual process - potentially we create a new survey and use a static list in the recipients, then adding the filter "Didn't open [name of survey you sent]"
this will only work for contacts who didn't open the email, as you wouldn't be able to set it if they open but didn't send a response.
That’s the only nearest workaround !

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

LDocherty
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @Webi is there any update on this one, or is there still no way to automatically send surveys at set intervals?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LDocherty

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

For Custom surveys, there isn't an option to set the survey as recurring, unlike the default Customer loyalty (NPS) survey.

You can consider re-creating the survey as a Custom survey that uses Shareable Link as the delivery type instead. You can then set up a marketing email to send the survey link to the contacts - this can be a Regular marketing email that you clone and send to contacts every 3 months, or an Automated marketing email that would be sent via a workflow. 

I hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Josh_HubSpot,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @StefaniUAT@webdew@warrendavey@kthng@SNigam@tlin do you maybe have any tips for @Josh_HubSpot? Thank you! 

Mia,

Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings