Customer Feedback Tool

SSandelius

Aggregating Responses Across Different Surveys

SOLVE

I'm trying to aggregate responses to questions that I use frequently across several different surveys to see averages, number of responses, etc. but I cannot see how to do this in Hubspot.  For example, if I ask a rating question on Survey A, B, and C, I'd like to be able to see the average of all responses to that particular question.  Is there a way to do this without exporting to excel and then manipulating the data from there?

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SSandelius and welcome to the Community! 

If you're using the Service Hub FeedbackSurveys tool, have you looked into HubSpot's Custom Reports builder in reports? In there, you can have Feedback Submissions as your primary data source, Contacts as secondary, and then pull in survey responses into a pivot table. That should help you set up a table where you can show averages and totals both. 

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 9.25.47 AM.png

Hopefully that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SSandelius and welcome to the Community! 

If you're using the Service Hub FeedbackSurveys tool, have you looked into HubSpot's Custom Reports builder in reports? In there, you can have Feedback Submissions as your primary data source, Contacts as secondary, and then pull in survey responses into a pivot table. That should help you set up a table where you can show averages and totals both. 

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 9.25.47 AM.png

Hopefully that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SSandelius, I hope that you are well!

I believe you are using custom surveys and you'd like to use the same question on several different surveys and be able to see the average response rate for that question. Please let me know if that's not the case.

I'd like to invite a couple of subject matter experts and community members to this conversation:

Hi @Jnix284, @OPerek-Clark, @ADelcheva, @NKieran_Hyve and @danmoyle have you experienced this use case? Do you have suggestions to help @SSandelius, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you very much and have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!