Customer Feedback Tool

raffers
Participante

Ability to hide selected ticket property options

resolver

As an admin user, I want to be able to hide certain property options because the option is now obsolete so it should not be selectable going forward but I don't want to delete it as that would compromise historical data.

It's frustrating that the property slider 'IN FORMS' does exactly this but only applies it when the property is used in a form.

A typical scenario is as part of a continuous improvement initiative, it's identified that the Ticket property "Category" contains options that are now redundant and must not be used going forward. 

The options today are:

1. Delete it (as HS recommended to me)
    1. this will compromise historical data and HS reporting. As the HS analyst suggested the data could first be exported. But this will result in fragmented data which is a problem a CRM should be solving.
  2. Relabel the options e.g. ZZ DO NOT USE <original option name>
    1. While this will help ensure the option is not used going forward, it compromises HS reporting (often seen by senior management) 
1 Solução aceita
Bryantworks
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hey @raffers,

I want to clarify the goal you have here, you talk about hiding the property options but still wanting to see it in reports?  Or are you talking about hiding specific values within a property now?

Currently, I don't believe that HubSpot has a way to hide values of properties (outside of forms).  This sounds like something you might post on the Ideas form?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Bryantworks
Solução

resolver

Hey @raffers,

I want to clarify the goal you have here, you talk about hiding the property options but still wanting to see it in reports?  Or are you talking about hiding specific values within a property now?

Currently, I don't believe that HubSpot has a way to hide values of properties (outside of forms).  This sounds like something you might post on the Ideas form?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert