Custom Quote Template Beta

amandaulm
Colaborador

Unable to use new signature and download modules

In preparation for the change from proposals to quote templates on July 12, we rebuilt our custom proposal objects in a clone of cms-quotes-theme. Our main template is based on Minimal, with a number of changes.

I have not been able to get either e-signature or quote download to work at all using a modular template. This includes quote templates made using the default Minimal and Bold quotes in the original cms-quotes-theme folder.

A coworker, who made an extremely basic HTML template in his own, non-theme folder in the root of @hubspot, was able to just change his e-signature code out for this:

{% module "signature" path="@hubspot/quote_signature" %}

and his e-signature functionality works.

That is exactly what the e-signature section in 1) my customized quote template, 2) the base HubSpot-authored Minimal template, and 3) the base HubSpot-authored Bold template all look like as well. I cannot get any of them to work.

What happens with all of those examples is that the Verify to Sign buttons appear, and I can click those and get the email. When I go to that link, this greets me every time:

amandaulm_0-1626201717910.png

My coworker sent that screenshot directly to HelloSign, but considering he was able to use the new quote_signature module outside of a set of theme folders, I'm not sure it's actually a HelloSign issue?

4 Respuestas 4
ethankopit
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey team, just wanted to close the loop on this since I did most of the discussion in another thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Custom-Quote-Template-Beta/Esign-not-working-after-verification/td-...

amandaulm
Colaborador

@ethankopit Thanks for your attention on this - oddly, I only just received the email notifications today, of your replies and @mangelet 's reply here.

I had pursued this through a ticket directly with HubSpot support about a day after posting here, and while they didn't provide specific details, I assume they may have been working with you on the back-side of things, as they were able to let me know when the issue was resolved.

Thanks again!

ethankopit

Hey @mangelet and @amandaulm - thanks for flagging this, we're digging in. Can you tell me about how you did your migration? Did you start from cms-quotes-theme and make it look like your proposal templates? Or, did you copy and paste code from your cms-proposals-theme templates into the cms-quotes-theme templates?

0 Me gusta
mangelet
Guía | Partner nivel Platinum
Guía | Partner nivel Platinum

i'm experiencing the same issue, but i'm sure it wasn't happening before... (= we tested it)

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 Me gusta