Custom Quote Template Beta

ethankopit
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Trying out the CMS version of the "Modern" template (Original and Basic to follow)

Hey team - would anyone be interested in trying out the CMS-based versions of Modern, which is one of our standard templates? Our goal was to match it as closely to the standard version as possible, so we're looking to get feedback on how closely it matches the original and how easy it is to customize. 

To be clear, we need help with testing before this goes into the whole beta. I wouldn't recommend using the CMS-based version of Modern yet because, if we discover bugs, we'll need to make those changes to the base template in cms-quotes-theme and your copy won't get those changes. So, you'll need to re-copy the template and re-make all of your customizations. We're looking for folks to attempt customization with coding, as well as using only the no-code editor.

Just respond here and I'll ungate you.

1 Resposta 1
tanyaunangst
Participante

Trying out the CMS version of the "Modern" template (Original and Basic to follow)

Hi, Is the template html for the Modern template available somewhere?  I only see Bold and Minimal in the quotes theme.  When I tested with Modern, the tax showed as an amount instead of a percentage and I would like to see the Modern html so I know how they did that... we would like to do the same thing on our custom template.  

0 Avaliação positiva