Custom Quote Template Beta

MNick2
Participant

Standard Templates Editable

I contacted support to see if this is doable, but I'd like to find a way to download the standard templates to add / edit them as brand new templates.

Basically use one of the standard templates as a base starting point since for example the "standard: original" template is like almost perfect for our needs and just want to add some more variables to it.

When you set up the local dev following the documentation you only get the bold.html or minimal.html templates.

4 Replies 4
dmytro
Participant

Hey @MNick2 

You can clone or make a child template from standard one and rebuild as you want, you'll have no limitations with your own template

screenshot-50.png

0 Upvotes
MNick2
Participant

Ah totally understand! thank you! 

0 Upvotes
jmclaren
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The standard templates (not the ones we give you in the base quote theme) are built on an older version of the system. We hear you that it'd be useful to start from one of those templates designs. In this phase of the beta that's not possible. That said since you control the code in custom templates it is possible to recreate the design it just would take more effort than cloning.

Jon McLaren

Sr. CMS Developer Advocate

Get started developing on the HubSpot CMS Developer Changelog
How to optimize your CMS Hub site for speed

If my reply answered your question, please mark it as a solution, to make it easier for others to find.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ethankopit and @jmclaren , could you take a look at this question?