Custom Quote Template Beta

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

NEW FEATURE: Hide/Show "Standard" templates in Quote Template dropdown

Hey folks, 

We're beginning an automated rollout of a new feature and I'd love for you to try it out! It's currently out to 50% of customers, so if you don't see it, just wait until early next week. 

For some time, if you make a custom template, your sales reps have been forced to scroll past the "Standard" (i.e. non-customized) templates in order to use your custom template. Starting now, you can hide any combination of Standard templates in the quote template dropdown. 

Please give it a shot and if you find bugs, post here! We're hoping to have this out to full beta by early next week.

4 Replies 4
ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @LDuarte4 that's very odd, this update would have no affect on that (since it only control the standard, uncustomizable templates). Did you developer change the templateType of the files from "quote" to something else? Do you see the files in the design manager (i.e. the CMS File System).

0 Upvotes
LucasMD

Hey Ethan,

Do you have any clue of what it might be?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
LucasMD

Hey Ethan,

the files are still in the design manager and apparently the code hasn't changed. I even managed to see their live preview correctly.

The templateType is set like this:
templateType: proposal
The files in the design toolThe files in the design toolThe quote dropdown should have the items "Reach" and "Mobcall", the two custom templates I developedThe quote dropdown should have the items "Reach" and "Mobcall", the two custom templates I developedLive Preview of the custom templateLive Preview of the custom template

Do you have any idea what it might be?

0 Upvotes
LDuarte4

Hi Ethan,

I have two custom templates but as of last week they are no longer available in the quote template dropdown.

Can you tell me if my custom templates are unavailable due to this update? When will I be able to access them again?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes