Custom Quote Template Beta

BGrennan
Colaborador(a)

How do I get this beta enable on my development portal?

I'm working with a client to create a custom quote template. Testing is proving difficult as they can't grant me access to creating quotes. I'd like to get the beta enabled on my portal. Who should I contact?

2 Respostas 2
bsheen
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

Hi @BGrennan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The Custom Quote Templates beta is available for customers with both Sales Professional or above (i.e. Sales Professional or Sales Enterprise) and Marketing or CMS Hub Professional or above. We need both of these subscriptions because the quote templates beta feature uses our CMS Design Tools to custom code the templates, which live in CMS or Marketing Hub Pro+.

This beta represents an exciting opportunity to leverage the power of the HubSpot CMS platform to enable full customization over HubSpot Quotes with the ability to fully edit the HTML, CSS and JavaScript that makes up a quote.

You can see further information here: Marketing Software PricingSales Software Pricing

Please feel free to DM me and I'd be happy to have someone reach out with subscription details and a trial. 

Best,
Brendan

BGrennan
Colaborador(a)

Thanks Brendan, 

I figured out that I can also get the access I need on their portal if they make me a super admin

0 Avaliação positiva