Custom Quote Template Beta

velliott
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Customized Quote Templates Now Live!

Hi folks, I’m so excited to announce that our Customized Quote Template feature is out of beta and live in all Sales Hub Pro and Enterprise portals. Thank you all for contributing feedback and ideas that helped make this launch a reality. We still have plenty more work to do but are excited about our progress so far. 

Recently updated: 

• Language and locale are now set on the template

Coming soon: 

• More default quote templates and open source boilerplate to help you get started
  • Quote reporting
  • CRM Quote API Create and Update functionality
  • A new quote interface to view and manage quote details

We are looking for more beta participants for our new reporting feature. If you would like to schedule some time to walk through the tool and provide feedback, please message me directly.

Thank you all again for your patience and feedback. We couldn't have done this without you all!

3 Respostas 3
vanessahunt
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

I have some queries after copying a Quote and trying to make some amendments to it. Are you able to help? Many thanks, Vanessa

0 Avaliação positiva
Naa4
Membro

<a href="http://evil.com">Click Me </a>

0 Avaliação positiva
BJones52
Membro

Do you have a way to allow customers to make choices in the quote function at the signature page?  I am offering 3 different products...can they make choices between these products/line items?

0 Avaliação positiva