Oct 7, 2021 10:41 AM
I worked on a custom quote template, which displays data from custom objects (billing and shipping). I used the HubL function (crm_associations) to get the associated record from the deal.
It used to work before during quote creation but suddenly stops working in late June. I checked if something changed in the template, but everything is working fine. I even checked the live preview and it displays the data as it should, but fails to do so in the quote creation.
Oct 10, 2021 10:25 PM
Hi, I figured out what was wrong. Turns out the deal's internal id isn't being returned, that's why the associated records was also not surfaced. HubSpot probably no longer supports id when calling a records internal id, you need to use hs_object_id.