Custom Quote Template Beta

jmclaren
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Collection of posts outside of this group

Hey everyone,

We know a lot of you asked questions elsewhere. There are likely questions someone else has asked already that you want to know the answers to. To make it easier for everyone to knowledge share we’ve collected them here to make it easier for everyone to find.
Please ask your questions in this group so future questions are more visible to folks in it.

If you spot any other custom quote template related threads in the forums feel free to comment below to draw attention to them. Thank you!

Also if you haven't read our welcome message for this group please do so!

Jon McLaren

Sr. CMS Developer Advocate

Get started developing on the HubSpot CMS Developer Changelog
How to optimize your CMS Hub site for speed

If my reply answered your question, please mark it as a solution, to make it easier for others to find.

1件の返信
Marine
参加者

Collection of posts outside of this group

Hello!

I submitted an idea in the idea forum that is related to quotes. Here's the post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Send-quote-email-notifications-to-quot-contact-owner-...

Send quote email notifications to "contact owner" in quote workflow:

The only notification possible from a quote workflow is to send an email to the "quote-deal owner / a person / a team" but not the "contact owner" which is very limiting for our use.

Our quote owners are inside sales people but we need to send multiple notifications to the "contact owner" so he can follow-up with the customer on quotes. For now my only workaround is to create a quote workflow with notification to quote owner + a contact workflow with "deal" info as trigger to send a notification to the contact owner. Very time consuming and still not fixing the complete need.

Thanks,

Marine

0 いいね!