Custom Quote Template Beta

himanigupta
Contributor

Adding Attachments to the quote

Hi, 

In the new quote template, will there be a possibility to attach a file within a quote template?

Due to privacy and data protection rules, our clients now constantly ask for these documents attached to the quote itself as one document rather just having links. 

Will this be included?

4 Replies 4
SHensen

Has there been any change in this in recent months? I would very much like to add an attachment to the quotes.

My search in the Hubspot community so far has yielded nothing or information from early 2021.

Can anyone give me an update?

jmclaren
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

The new quotes system the developer can place modules into the template. Those modules can contain link fields, rich text fields etc. Meaning the sales manager/ops user would be able to provide links or attachments to assets that way. This does require a developer to provide a module for doing that. Because the sales ops/manager is creating a re-usable "blueprint/template" the same link would be added to all quotes created from this blueprint/template. (We have a thread asking for help on naming what we call this new concept).

At the current state of the beta, the sales rep themselves would not be able to add or set the attachment. What they see is currently very similar to the existing quote editing experience. Down the road the experience for the sales rep will change.

Jon McLaren

Sr. CMS Developer Advocate

Get started developing on the HubSpot CMS Developer Changelog
How to optimize your CMS Hub site for speed

If my reply answered your question, please mark it as a solution, to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
ADucey
Participant

What's the cost estimate for a developer doing this? We really need to be able to add attachments as a 'package' with sent quote. 

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmclaren @ethankopit Is there anything you guys can share here?