Lead Capture Tools

Femi_Sonuga
Participant

WP Tracking Code Error "net::ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY"

SOLVE

Hello All,

I'm evaluating HubsSpot Free and have installed the HS Tracking Code on my WP site. The tracking code is not firing correctly and I get 2 error messages when I use the "Inspect" method to check it. The error message is shown in the subject field above. The Status column shows "200" but not "OK".

I know the plugin has not been tested with my version of WP, 4.7.1, could this be the issue?

Thanks in Advance! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Femi_Sonuga, thanks for your question!

Before digging into this, I'd like to check on a couple of things:

Is the only indication of the tracking code not firing correctly that you are seeing the aforementioned 502 Bad Gateway error, or are you also seeing issues with Lead Flows not appearing, etc. ?

I ask because the 502 error is most likely something that is appearing due to a caching issue. If you access your website in an incognito window and use the Chrome dev tools once again, you should no longer see the error. Clearing your Chrome cache and restarting your browser should clear the error up.

Let me know if there are other issues indicating that the code is not firing, and I will look into it more!

Best,

May

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Femi_Sonuga, thanks for your question!

Before digging into this, I'd like to check on a couple of things:

Is the only indication of the tracking code not firing correctly that you are seeing the aforementioned 502 Bad Gateway error, or are you also seeing issues with Lead Flows not appearing, etc. ?

I ask because the 502 error is most likely something that is appearing due to a caching issue. If you access your website in an incognito window and use the Chrome dev tools once again, you should no longer see the error. Clearing your Chrome cache and restarting your browser should clear the error up.

Let me know if there are other issues indicating that the code is not firing, and I will look into it more!

Best,

May

Femi_Sonuga
Participant

SOLVE

Hello May,

Thanks for your prompt response! The Lead Flows are also not appearing on my site's (www.dynamicdesignav.com). Incredibly I just checked my site now and the Lead Flows appeared without me changing anything relating to the site! 

Thanks so much for offering your assistance, much obliged!

Regards,

Femi

0 Upvotes