Smart CTA based on a list doesn't redirect to the correct page

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hey all,

I want to put a CTA button on my Landing Page, that leads all my visitors to a specific page (Page A), and all the contacts who are members of a specific list (the Partners List) to another page (Page B).

So I did it with the Smart CTA tool, and then I clicked on I just copied and pasted the url of the <a href=‘url’>, contained in the embed code, to a CTA of my Landing Page. But when I test it on my Landing Page, it redirects me on Page A instead of Page B, even though I’m a member of the Partners List myself, and already connected to Hubspot in another tab…

So I wonder why this problem occurs…. Is it because the list feature of smart CTAs only works with emails and doesn’t work with pages ? Or is it because I did a mistake when integrating my link ?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @jaafar,

Have you tested this on multiple browsers/networks to ensure there is nothing from your IP address interefering? 

If you can also share the link to the page, the url you're putting in the CTA, and screenshots of what is showing vs. what should be showing, that would be great!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi !

Thanks for your reply.

I've just finished testing it on another browser and on another network but I do have the same problem... :/

Unfortunately I can't show it here on the forum... but I can maybe send it to you by DM if you're ok with it ?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jaafar,

Sharing the content here will allow other users and subject matter experts to take a look and advise on next steps. If you would prefer to keep the conversation direct, I would recommend working directly with HubSpot Technical Support as they will be able to advise on next steps. 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes