Lead Capture Tools

CMB

Redirect to External URL

SOLVE

Can I make a lead flow redirect to an external website when clicked? If I have two seperate businesses and websites for example, can I make the pop up on one take people to the unconnected other one?

1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Redirect to External URL

SOLVE

@Eleven11 at this time, it is not possible to have a Lead Flow redirect to another page upon submission - Lead Flows' configuration means that they can only provide an inline thank you message, but not a full page redirect.

I actually did find an idea on our ideas forum corresponding to this query, however. I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on the idea, as it is a great way for customers to give some concrete feedback to the product team in order to improve the software.

Thank you,

May

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
grf1979
Contributor

Redirect to External URL

SOLVE

Agreed. Lead Flows are really limited in use now. I could really use the ability to redirect to  another page or external URL, just like when you add a form to a landing page. Lead Flow feels more like a pop-up form than a tool to move the lead to a targeted page.

0 Upvotes
Eleven11
Top Contributor

Redirect to External URL

SOLVE

I would like this functionality as well!

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Redirect to External URL

SOLVE

@Eleven11 at this time, it is not possible to have a Lead Flow redirect to another page upon submission - Lead Flows' configuration means that they can only provide an inline thank you message, but not a full page redirect.

I actually did find an idea on our ideas forum corresponding to this query, however. I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on the idea, as it is a great way for customers to give some concrete feedback to the product team in order to improve the software.

Thank you,

May

Anonymous
Not applicable

Redirect to External URL

SOLVE

I'm not entirely sure on this one. Have you tried/tested building this? 

0 Upvotes