Lead Capture Tools

Hawky
Participant

New Line in Lead Flows?

SOLVE

Hi guys. I'm new here! Smiley Happy

Quick question: In Lead Flows I can make new lines on the Thank You page, but not on the Callout or Form pages. New lines show in the editor, but not in the preview window.

Am I missing something?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

New Line in Lead Flows?

SOLVE

Hi @Hawky, indeed, at this time it is not possible to create paragraphs in the Callout Text section of Lead Flows. That being said, would you actually mind posting about this on our Ideas Forum with your specific use case? Our product teams take customer feedback very seriously, and use the forum to prioritize their work on certain areas of the product. Thanks very much!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

New Line in Lead Flows?

SOLVE

Hi @Hawky, indeed, at this time it is not possible to create paragraphs in the Callout Text section of Lead Flows. That being said, would you actually mind posting about this on our Ideas Forum with your specific use case? Our product teams take customer feedback very seriously, and use the forum to prioritize their work on certain areas of the product. Thanks very much!

Hawky
Participant

New Line in Lead Flows?

SOLVE
Thanks @MayPascaud.
I'll post it in ideas!
anselmomassad
Participant

New Line in Lead Flows?

SOLVE

That happens to me, too.It also ignores multiple whitespace character, tab character.

We focused on the leanest sentence to work as a call to action. 

I am sure it is much more necessary on the thank you stage of the flow, but as a user, I agree it would make sense to insert new lines or paragraphs on the call out or the form.

0 Upvotes