Lead Capture Tools

soleson
Participant

Multi-Level Dependent Form Fields

SOLVE

I'm looking for a way to ask a question that is 3 levels deep.

• What is the Topic? (Single Select)
    • What is the Sub-Topic? (Single Select)
      • What is the issue? (List of Checkboxes)

I've attempted to resolve this with dependent form fields, but can only seem to add a single dependency, but not a dependency of a dependency. Also, I've tried to find a solution using Queued Questions, but have been unable to show fields based on answers to prior questions. Can you provide a suggestion as to how we can accomplish this?

Thank you!

Shaun

1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @soleson,

At this time, it is only possible to add 2 dependancy levels to HubSpot forms - the tool does not support 3 levels of dependencies.

There is a very popular idea on our Ideas Forum corresponding to this feature request, which you can find here.

I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on the idea, as it is a great way for customers to give some concrete feedback to the product team in order to improve the software.

Thanks again for reaching out, and all the best,

May

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @soleson,

At this time, it is only possible to add 2 dependancy levels to HubSpot forms - the tool does not support 3 levels of dependencies.

There is a very popular idea on our Ideas Forum corresponding to this feature request, which you can find here.

I would definitely encourage you to upvote/comment on the idea, as it is a great way for customers to give some concrete feedback to the product team in order to improve the software.

Thanks again for reaching out, and all the best,

May

MBoshoff
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi May, 

On my Enterprise license it only allows for 1 dependency level. Please advise?

soleson
Participant

SOLVE

Great information @MayPascaud! I'll definitely upvote as it would be very helpful. The link you posted is showing a 404 Page Not Found error for me. Can you check it again and update it, if necessary?

MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

I'm sorry about that @soleson, I accidentally added a comma to the URL which broke it Man Frustrated it should be working now!

0 Upvotes
PeterCrane
Participant

SOLVE

I am also interested to know more about this. 

Hoqever, the link is not currently working