Lead Capture Tools

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

Lead Flow contact property fields

SOLVE

I noticed that Lead Flows now let you use exisiting contact properties as fields. However, some properties cannot be used. Looks like it's limited to text fields only. Is this correct? Is there a plan to inlcude all field types as well as hidden fields?

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @ndwilliams3, great question. It is correct that at this time leadflows are limited to text-only fields. The other field types and hidden options will be available to customers who subscribe to Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise packages and use our native HubSpot Forms, but not on Lead Flows. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @ndwilliams3, great question. It is correct that at this time leadflows are limited to text-only fields. The other field types and hidden options will be available to customers who subscribe to Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise packages and use our native HubSpot Forms, but not on Lead Flows. 

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

SOLVE

We're on Marketing Enterprise and I was excited to see that you could now use contact properties. We were wanting to use the Lead flows to promote an ebook download as a slide-in on our website, which is currently not in Hubpsot. However, we are a franchisor for 11 brands and need to have a hidden field to identify the brand for certain pages. The lead flow tool is great as it makes it extremely easy to add modal forms to a site across multiple pages. However, the limited field options as been a setback. Is there a reason dropdowns and hidden fields are excluded?

nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ndwilliams3, thanks for providoing more information. I can definitely see how those would be invaluable features for your process. The team is still evalulating whether or not they will be adding those other options, I would recommend posting on the ideas fourm so that they can see your feedback! 

0 Upvotes
JosieSA
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello

Have the team made any decisions about if you are going to extend  the Lead Flow features to allow to include Contact Properties that are not just text-only, and if to allow further hidden fields? If so, when might these features be released?

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JosieSA thanks for your post. At this time, we don't have any updates on this issue, but I noticed that @ndwilliams3 has created an idea post for this very topic: IDEA: Dropdown and hidden field options or Lead Flows

I would recommend you upvote and comment with any additional context about how this would help you and your team utilize our products better!