Lead Capture Tools

joshflightbucks

How long is an upload stored from a form?

SOLVE

(From my understanding) When a form has an option to load a document, it is stored via temporary file (guessing based off the url). 
Example:
http://form-uploads-temporary-location.s3.amazonaws.com/xxxxxxxx.....

Does anyone know how long this file is saved or if it is truely temporary? 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Great question @joshflightbucks

I just checked and found that I can still access files uploaded from 2015.

I'm guessing that the files will remain available as long as you have a paid account active and that the location is essentially similar to the main file manager storage. Still, I can't find this confirmed anywhere in writing yet. 

Hopefully, a hubspotter can clarify. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @joshflightbucks,

Backing up @Phil_Vallender's great response, your files will indeed be stored permanently, as long as you have an active HubSpot account. The new URL format, with the "temporary" addition,  was introduced as part of some wider changes being made to the process of uploading files to the File Manager. The URL format should soon be restored to the "regular" wording moving forward, but files with the current URL will still be stored by HubSpot permanently. 

Let me know if you have any more questions on this!

May

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Great question @joshflightbucks

I just checked and found that I can still access files uploaded from 2015.

I'm guessing that the files will remain available as long as you have a paid account active and that the location is essentially similar to the main file manager storage. Still, I can't find this confirmed anywhere in writing yet. 

Hopefully, a hubspotter can clarify. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @joshflightbucks,

Backing up @Phil_Vallender's great response, your files will indeed be stored permanently, as long as you have an active HubSpot account. The new URL format, with the "temporary" addition,  was introduced as part of some wider changes being made to the process of uploading files to the File Manager. The URL format should soon be restored to the "regular" wording moving forward, but files with the current URL will still be stored by HubSpot permanently. 

Let me know if you have any more questions on this!

May