Lead Capture Tools

slabestesanatos

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

Hello, how do I add HTML code to the Lead Flow Body ? It is possible ?

Untitled.png

1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

Hello @slabestesanatos,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community and thank you for your question.

It is not currently possible to add HTML in the body of a Lead Flow.  HubSpot products are constantly evolving so maybe in a future product release something like this might be possible, but I don't have any information indicating that it will be. 

If this feature is ever made available I'll be sure to update you here.

Thanks,

Brett

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jamiewalden

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

I really wanted this ability for custom slide-ins as well. Here's a workaround for anyone who is interested: https://web.archive.org/web/20140410164853/https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-add-a-slide-in-...

Hopefully, Hubspot will provide the ability for more robust/customizable lead flows soon as they are super basic right now. 

0 Upvotes
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

Hello @slabestesanatos,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community and thank you for your question.

It is not currently possible to add HTML in the body of a Lead Flow.  HubSpot products are constantly evolving so maybe in a future product release something like this might be possible, but I don't have any information indicating that it will be. 

If this feature is ever made available I'll be sure to update you here.

Thanks,

Brett

Perdoo

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

This is a badly needed feature. Leadflows look super amatuer right now. I can't even add line breaks or basic formatting to any text in the form body. As for adding images, there are zero posts or information on what format or dimensions the images should be...

I want to use a popup for a webinar registration but since I can't use pre-existing forms connected to gotowebinar, any lead I capture has to be manually registered for the webinar.

There's a lot of potential for lead flows.

It badly needs attention.

Isra92
Participant

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

Hello @BrettLanguirand !

I hope you are still around this forum, do you know by any chance is there is a way for a pop-up not to show if they already filled our form to get to the page the lead flow is working on?

Or an option for the Lead flow to have Auto-fill criteria?

Jeff-Hensiek
Participant

HTML in Lead Flows

SOLVE

I would also like to be able to "EXCLUDE" a URL.  Currently we can add in url's one by one.  this can be more tedious than simply "excluding" a URL.

0 Upvotes