Lead Capture Tools

bength

Collect Form Identifying Individual Forms

SOLVE

I am currently using Collected Forms with Contact Forms 7 on my Wordpress site and am wondering if there is a way to disinclude a particular form from the collector? I have a form that doesn't have anything to do with lead generation and don't want submissions there to clutter my contacts, however I am using other CF7 forms to generate meaningful leads that I'd like to keep collecting data from.

So is there a way to modify the collector to stop listening to a particular form? Or maybe can someone recommend any modifications on the Wordpress side to change the CSS 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bength,

I do not believe that you could set it up to collect from some and not others.

However, what you could do is use an alternative form collector for the ones you do not want HubSpot to collect, but it would have to be an unsupported form. On this page there is a list of options that do not work with the collector.

Hope that helps! Please reach out with further questions.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @bength,

I do not believe that you could set it up to collect from some and not others.

However, what you could do is use an alternative form collector for the ones you do not want HubSpot to collect, but it would have to be an unsupported form. On this page there is a list of options that do not work with the collector.

Hope that helps! Please reach out with further questions.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes