Lead Capture Tools

LauraS
Participant

Close button not working on lead flow pop up

SOLVE

I have a lead flow pop up enabled on my site using the "slide-in box left" option. The button on the pop up works fine but the close button does not. It's not even recognised as a link. There is nowhere in the lead flow options to edit the close button so I cannot rectify. I have tried overwriting the code on the site to see if this fixed the problem but with no success. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem (and managed to find a solution)?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @LauraS, thanks for reaching out!

I was able to reproduce this issue on your page as well; it seems as though the root of the problem lies in a conflict between the Lead Flow's CSS and your website's CSS.

I've passed this on to a member of our development team, who has begun working on a fix. We hope to have this ready in the next couple of days. I will comment on here as soon as I receive an update from the developer.

Thank you for your patience, and all the best,

May

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @LauraS, thanks for reaching out!

I was able to reproduce this issue on your page as well; it seems as though the root of the problem lies in a conflict between the Lead Flow's CSS and your website's CSS.

I've passed this on to a member of our development team, who has begun working on a fix. We hope to have this ready in the next couple of days. I will comment on here as soon as I receive an update from the developer.

Thank you for your patience, and all the best,

May

LauraS
Participant

SOLVE

@MayPascaud Thanks very much that's brilliant!

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@LauraS, I've just heard back from the developer in question, and this has been fixed! Let me know if you run into any more issues Robot Happy

0 Upvotes