Conversations API Beta

GustavoPeluzzo

HubSpot conversation-api integration

Hi there.

I'm trying to integrate my desktop native chat application with the hubspot inbox. However, it seems that there's no way of creating new channels or threads via the conversation API.

Is there a way to make this integration possible?

Do you have any ideia when this integration would be possible via the conversation api?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5
LukasCargoboard

Also for us (Cargoboard) it would be great to create conversation. We have some own forms on our websites and we want to import the form message as a conversation into HubSpot. We do not want to create a ticket for it, because 90% of the messages we can answer directly and I will flood the ticket system.

0 Upvotes
GSegers

Yes, being able to create new threads on Hubspot would be great, that is the only way to offload all our customer success there.

0 Upvotes
vvadlamani
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Gustavo - Our current APIs don't support this use case but that is something we are interested in building. Would you be interested in hopping on a call to tell us more about why you want to create new channels or threads?
0 Upvotes
highwater
Participant

I would love to hop on a call and share the use case for this. Please reach out! 

0 Upvotes
EricHirsh
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @highwater , I'm a product manager working on these APIs (I work with @vvadlamani ). I'll DM you to set up a call.

0 Upvotes