Content Strategy & SEO

jhondavid

is SEO important for a website?

SOLVE

Kindly share the deaatials what is SEO and what main role SEO play. 
is it about ranking factors?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jhondavid,

Yes, SEO is incredibly important for your business and website. SEO refers to techniques that help you rank higher in search engine results pages.

I'd recommend this HubSpot blog post for starters: The Definition of SEO in 100 Words or Less [FAQs]

If you want to dive deeper, HubSpot has a free course on SEO which you can access here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
awais79

SOLVE

SEO is a term or strategy to show your online presence on famous Search engines especially on Google so that visitors can access your content by searching keywords on search engines.

SEO is key factor to improve your site ranking in Search Engines especially on Google.  There are 2 main types of SEO, 1) On-Page SEO, 2) Off-Page SEO.

For more information you can read this article from SearchEngineLand. And for SEO Tools you can visit SeoToolsCloud.

One main thing you should keep in mind that doing SEO is not a easy task, it requires skills and money. Wish you best of luck to understand SEO.

0 Upvotes
FJosh
Participant

SOLVE

SEO is all about making your site handsome. Work smartly and be lover of google. SEO is to make a affair with google so that he would give importance. So, obviouly it is ranking factor. For good seo you should have a super content and great witnesses. Content makes you great. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jhondavid,

Yes, SEO is incredibly important for your business and website. SEO refers to techniques that help you rank higher in search engine results pages.

I'd recommend this HubSpot blog post for starters: The Definition of SEO in 100 Words or Less [FAQs]

If you want to dive deeper, HubSpot has a free course on SEO which you can access here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes