Content Strategy & SEO

jbonds

how we optimize the core web vital

SOLVE

As we all know, the Core Web Vitals are a set of things that Google thinks are important for the overall user experience of a webpage. How can Hubspot COS websites optimise and improve their largest contentful paint, first input delay, and cumulative layout shift? 

2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jbonds 

Happy to help, how you optimize for core vitals is essentially the same for HubSpot as any other CMS. This article does a really good job of explaining what each of the core vitals are, which is the first step in understanding how to improve your score.

When you run PageSpeedInisights, you'll get a list of Opportunities that will help explain the results for your site, which you can then start working on improving.

Is there a specific opportunity or result you are trying to figure out?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

Sjardo
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi,

It's an really open question that falls back to the holistic view on website. LCP, CLS and FID has to do with almost everything on a website. I think for a start, follow @Jnix284 advise.

Good to know, it is posible to have a good metrix on a HubSpot website. Checkout https://www.bureauvet.nl . HubSpot is tricky, but a decent developer can do the job!

Best

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @jbonds 

Happy to help, how you optimize for core vitals is essentially the same for HubSpot as any other CMS. This article does a really good job of explaining what each of the core vitals are, which is the first step in understanding how to improve your score.

When you run PageSpeedInisights, you'll get a list of Opportunities that will help explain the results for your site, which you can then start working on improving.

Is there a specific opportunity or result you are trying to figure out?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Levi

SOLVE

@Sjardo can you help @jbonds ? 🙂 

Bureau Vet

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution
Sjardo
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,

It's an really open question that falls back to the holistic view on website. LCP, CLS and FID has to do with almost everything on a website. I think for a start, follow @Jnix284 advise.

Good to know, it is posible to have a good metrix on a HubSpot website. Checkout https://www.bureauvet.nl . HubSpot is tricky, but a decent developer can do the job!

Best