State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
Caitlyn_1990 on July 25, 2023
Looking to get opinions/ideas on whether you think for a Global company, that separate domains make more sense than implementing International SEO. Example: A german-based company (headquartered in Germany) recently open an office in the US, but the read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
July 26, 2023 05:51
Hey @Caitlyn_1990 honestly, my short answer would be to go for a .com for a US audience. Local vs global generally really depends on your product, ...read more
Solved
wauerjan on March 09, 2023
Hello community, this is a question about the "internal Links"-list for a website (Tab optimization). I would like to see, which internal links to the website are from drafts, and which are from published content. Can I sort or filter this? Tha read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 10, 2023 07:58
Hi @wauerjan , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! The optimize tool should only show internal links that have been validated and ...read more
Jnix284 on August 25, 2022
Pro Tip: adding a general post to the community and linking to your website won't help your SEO. Not only is the link set to no referrer, it will get removed from your post. <vent> For the most part, I believe we are all here to read more
10 upvotes
5 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
August 25, 2022 16:35
👏 👏 preach! 👏 👏 This Community is so generous and helpful. Like you said @Jnix284 we're surrounded by some of the best minds in marketi...read more
EErnst-Hodys on April 07, 2021
HI, I need to update all links to .msi files in all of the pages within our website using the online portal. How can I do a search for "*.msi" to get a list of locations where that occurs within any html within our site? Thanks for any help read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
May 07, 2021 08:48
Greetings @EErnst-Hodys , For those sorts of records, it would be situated inside Marketing > Files and Tools > configuration instruments, ...read more
Solved
ozgesila on March 16, 2021
Hello, I've updated my home page's meta description but its not change on google search results, is there any specific part that I make those edits? I made those change on www.mysite.com and I searched my name on google, the search results ar read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
March 16, 2021 06:59
Hi @ozgesila , You'll have to wait for Google to recrawl your site - at which point it will make the updates... probably. Google doesn't al...read more
Solved
ozgesila on March 16, 2021
Hello community I've a basic SEO related question, we're going to change our home page design and content soon. Which one will be the best practice? Option A: Edit the existing page on hubspot on draft mode and publish when its ready Option B: Cr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
March 16, 2021 04:27
Hi @ozgesila Both approaches are basically the same from an SEO standpoint as Google will ultimately see new content at the same URL (assumi...read more
Solved
rayfirnbach on March 01, 2021
This may have been answered elsewhere, but I looked & couldn't find it. Is there any way to integrate the Hubspot Marketing Calendar (and tasks!) to Outlook and/or GSuite? It's a little frustrating to add the same task twice (ex: weekly read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 02, 2021 05:31
Hi @rayfirnbach Thank you for reaching out This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea and...read more
Solved
GTerry on January 25, 2021
Hi there, I'm trying to create a parent-child page URL structure for our pillar / subtopic pages. I can't see how to do it and I'm now wondering if hubspot supports this. Here's what I'm aiming for: example.com/pillar-page/ (website read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
January 26, 2021 08:11
Hey, Good question. Looks like what Daniel has suggested above may work for CMS pages. I don't believe you could do that on the blog any oth...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.