Content Strategy & SEO

jasonzimmermann
Participante

When to use HubSpot Landing Pages vs. Domain Pages

resolver

Hello, 

I wanted to understand the benefits of sending traffic to a hubspot URL vs. our main domain which is hosted on wordpress. Ultimately if I create a landing page in HubSpot and send a bunch, of traffic there, paid and organic, do I reap the same benefits - seo, ranking, etc...  of having that same landing page on our main worpdress URL? 

Ultimately I'm trying to determine why we'd use a hubspot landing page over a wordpress landing page or vice versa. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

PPC-specific landing pages, with precision focus and personalization, have little to do with SEO and are frequently set to 'noindex nofollow' to avoid duplicate content penalities. You'll want to weigh any slight SEO benefits gained by trying to rank non-PPC landing pages with similar content across subdomains vs trying to rank them on your primary domain.

- see Want More Traffic? Deindex Your Pages. Here’s Why. by Neil Patel

- see Landing page and website page | Frequently asked questions

That being said, HubSpot hosted landing pages offer smart content management and personalization features simply unavailable off-platform.

- see Smart content | Frequently Asked Questions

- see Landing page and website page personalization

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

PPC-specific landing pages, with precision focus and personalization, have little to do with SEO and are frequently set to 'noindex nofollow' to avoid duplicate content penalities. You'll want to weigh any slight SEO benefits gained by trying to rank non-PPC landing pages with similar content across subdomains vs trying to rank them on your primary domain.

- see Want More Traffic? Deindex Your Pages. Here’s Why. by Neil Patel

- see Landing page and website page | Frequently asked questions

That being said, HubSpot hosted landing pages offer smart content management and personalization features simply unavailable off-platform.

- see Smart content | Frequently Asked Questions

- see Landing page and website page personalization

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta