Content Strategy & SEO

alok_prasad
Teilnehmer/-in

Using Yoast SEO with Hubspot CMS

lösung

Has anyone used Yoast SEO plugin with website and blog hosted on Hubspot CMS for on-page optimization? I am confused since it states that Yoast SEO is only for Wordpress blogs.

Any insights appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @alok_prasad 

As other's have said, Yoast is a mainly a WordPress SEO solution (with support for some other platforms), and a great one at that, but it is not compatible with HubSpot. 

However, fortunately, HubSpot incorporates a lot of what many would consider to be the essential features of Yoast and a variety of other SEO on top of a platform that is optimised for technical SEO performance (which can be undone of course by poor development practices). 

HubSpot's SEO features include:

If your website is on WordPress, then it would most likely be a very good idea to use Yoast or something like it. However, if you are on or are moving to HubSpot CMS, you are pretty well supported from an SEO standpoint with the built-in tools and features. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @alok_prasad 

As other's have said, Yoast is a mainly a WordPress SEO solution (with support for some other platforms), and a great one at that, but it is not compatible with HubSpot. 

However, fortunately, HubSpot incorporates a lot of what many would consider to be the essential features of Yoast and a variety of other SEO on top of a platform that is optimised for technical SEO performance (which can be undone of course by poor development practices). 

HubSpot's SEO features include:

If your website is on WordPress, then it would most likely be a very good idea to use Yoast or something like it. However, if you are on or are moving to HubSpot CMS, you are pretty well supported from an SEO standpoint with the built-in tools and features. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
MSsurti
Mitglied

lösung

I don't think Yoast is supported for Hubspot. it's mainly used in WordPress site, but you can try any other alternative tool which work with hubspot or use SEO setting similliar to yoast in your WordPress site 

0 Upvotes
rikkilear
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

lösung

Hey Alok,

What are you hoping to achieve with Yoast and HubSpot? It may be the case there is an alternative tool in HubSpot to achieve it.

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

craiggrella
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

We've used Yoast and other SEO plugins for WP sites.

In my opinion, the plugin Rank Math is superior and easier to use with a better UI and automated features.

We recently moved our blog over to hubspot and now use the built-in SEO features there. They work similarly well, and don't require a plugin.

SKumar4
Mitglied

lösung
Hey, I am trying to add Titles and metadata for SEO on hub spot, it does not give you an option to have alternate titles like Yoast allows you to have. The title and meta data is one fixed value in hubspot, so that is why I am looking for alternatives to yoast like plugin on hubspot
0 Upvotes
rikkilear

lösung

Hey, what do you mean by 'alternative titles'?

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

SKumar4
Mitglied

lösung
Ok, in yoast SEO plugin it says your title tags must be between 50 and 60 characters, in real world always limiting to those of not practical, so it allows for alternate titles that is targeted to SERP
0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Rank Math has a very impressive side-by-side comparison with Yoast. Nice.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Yoast SEO is a search engine optimization plugin for WordPress and other platforms. However, Yoast only works with open source platforms i.e., not HubSpot -- see Yoast SEO for your platform.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com