Content Strategy & SEO

himanshunarwani
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Use of Camapign

SOLVE

I am a beginner in HubSpot, daily trying to understand this diverse software. One thing that always wonders me is the campaign section.

I learned to create a campaign - How to populate fields, how to add assets, how to add a goal, and how to analyze the campaign.

But I always wonder what is the use of it.

I mean why we need a campaign.

can anyone share the use-cases of analyzing the performance of campaign

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Use of Camapign

SOLVE

Hello @himanshunarwani ,

In the campaign, you can easily view all actions linked to it, be it CTAs, trackable links, pages, landing pages, forms, everything that refers to it.

It is easy to identify what youu campaing have, to study if you need any further action.

It is also important for reports to obtain information on how many page views, leads and customers of this campaign have been generated. Thus, having a precise idea of ​​the main campaigns converted more or less, helping to direct or focus or reshape strategies.

Campaign also serves to estimate and monitor the performance of shares and investments.

Hope this helps.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best Regards!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
DanielSanchez
Solution

Use of Camapign

SOLVE

Hello @himanshunarwani ,

In the campaign, you can easily view all actions linked to it, be it CTAs, trackable links, pages, landing pages, forms, everything that refers to it.

It is easy to identify what youu campaing have, to study if you need any further action.

It is also important for reports to obtain information on how many page views, leads and customers of this campaign have been generated. Thus, having a precise idea of ​​the main campaigns converted more or less, helping to direct or focus or reshape strategies.

Campaign also serves to estimate and monitor the performance of shares and investments.

Hope this helps.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best Regards!