Content Strategy & SEO

chengmv11
メンバー

Suggested Marketing Style

解決

Hi! 

We have one business project in the company that is soon to launch.  Can I ask for your suggestions on how to market or promote it?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @chengmv11,

This is a very broad question and it's impossible to provide the one correct answer. It depends on whether the launch is B2B or B2C, what the persona / target group is, what the goal of the launch is etc. This guide should serve you as a great starting point to develop your campaign launch: The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Campaigns

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
chengmv11
メンバー

解決

Oh, I see.. I'll make it to a closer point next time. But for now, I'll use this guide for marketing campaigns.
Thank you! 🙂

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @chengmv11,

This is a very broad question and it's impossible to provide the one correct answer. It depends on whether the launch is B2B or B2C, what the persona / target group is, what the goal of the launch is etc. This guide should serve you as a great starting point to develop your campaign launch: The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Campaigns

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!