Content Strategy & SEO

DJIroon12
Participant

Suggest Content Management Tool

SOLVE

Any other suggestions for tools that will enable us to easily add, manage, and filter content externally on our site?

We're working to scale our content production efforts in 2023+ and are reviewing content management tools such as Uberflip.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DJIroon12 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

I found this external resource reviewing the alternatives to Uberflip and Outgrow does have integration with HubSpot. You can see the details here.

@karstenkoehler , if you know any other tools, would you mind sharing for @DJIroon12 ?

Additionally, there's a Content Marketing Study Group in the Community now. Linking the group page here in case if you're interested to join:)

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DJIroon12,

What exactly are you looking for in a CMS, any particular requirements? This HubSpot blog post also covers some high level criteria.

@natsumimori (thanks for tagging!) already shared the G2 link. There are almost 300 listings on G2 alone, with the top 10 being:

• HubSpot CMS Hub
  • WordPress.org
  • Duda
  • Pantheon
  • Yext
  • Progress Sitefinity
  • Contentful
  • Webflow
  • Kentico Xperience
  • Concrete5

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DJIroon12,

What exactly are you looking for in a CMS, any particular requirements? This HubSpot blog post also covers some high level criteria.

@natsumimori (thanks for tagging!) already shared the G2 link. There are almost 300 listings on G2 alone, with the top 10 being:

• HubSpot CMS Hub
  • WordPress.org
  • Duda
  • Pantheon
  • Yext
  • Progress Sitefinity
  • Contentful
  • Webflow
  • Kentico Xperience
  • Concrete5

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DJIroon12 ,

I found this external resource reviewing the alternatives to Uberflip and Outgrow does have integration with HubSpot. You can see the details here.

@karstenkoehler , if you know any other tools, would you mind sharing for @DJIroon12 ?

Additionally, there's a Content Marketing Study Group in the Community now. Linking the group page here in case if you're interested to join:)

DJIroon12
Participant

SOLVE

@natsumimori wrote:

Hi @DJIroon12,

• HubSpot CMS Hub
  • WordPress.org
  • Duda
  • Pantheon
  • Yext
  • Progress Sitefinity
  • Contentful
  • Webflow
  • Kentico Xperience
  • Concrete5 
  • THIS 10 done 
  • thanks for contribute