Content Strategy & SEO

wauerjan
Membre

Show, which internal Links are from drafts

Résolue

Hello community,
this is a question about the "internal Links"-list for a website (Tab optimization).

I would like to see, which internal links to the website are from drafts, and which are from published content. Can I sort or filter this?

Thanks a lot
Jana

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @wauerjan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

The optimize tool should only show internal links that have been validated and published. It cannot detect internal links in a draft page or blog post (see this Knowledge base article). 

Are you seeing a different behaviour in your account? If yes, I'd recommend reaching out to our technical support as access to support is included in your HubSpot subscription. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution

Résolue

Hi @wauerjan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

The optimize tool should only show internal links that have been validated and published. It cannot detect internal links in a draft page or blog post (see this Knowledge base article). 

Are you seeing a different behaviour in your account? If yes, I'd recommend reaching out to our technical support as access to support is included in your HubSpot subscription. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings