Content Strategy & SEO

Brandon33

SEO Strategies - New to SEO

SOLVE

Hello all, my name is Brandon and im a real estate investor. Have been doing real estate 8 years now and most of my marking is Cold Call/Mailers. Im looking to ramp up and start SEO and seeking advice and ideas SEO and even Real estate related. Looking to connect with people heavy in this space and also real estate related. Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brandon33,

Welcome to the HubSpot community! This is a great question to leverage generative AI for:

1. Keyword Research: Identify relevant keywords for your business, such as "real estate investing," "property investment," "buying homes," etc.

2. Optimize Your Website: Ensure your website is user-friendly, mobile-responsive, and optimized for speed. Incorporate keywords into your meta tags, titles, headers, and content.

3. Create Quality Content: Start a blog on your website and regularly publish high-quality content related to real estate investing, property management tips, market trends, etc. This not only attracts visitors but also helps improve your search engine rankings.

4. Local SEO: Focus on local SEO to target potential clients in your area. Claim your Google My Business listing, optimize it with accurate information, and encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews.

5. Link Building: Build backlinks from reputable websites in the real estate niche. You can achieve this through guest posting, creating shareable content, or collaborating with local businesses.

6. Social Media Presence: Utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to showcase your properties, share informative content, and engage with your audience.

7. Video Marketing: Consider creating videos showcasing your properties, providing investment tips, or offering virtual property tours. Video content tends to perform well in search engines and can help boost your SEO efforts.

8. Stay Updated: SEO is constantly evolving, so stay updated with the latest trends, algorithm changes, and best practices in the industry.

Remember, SEO is a long-term investment, so be patient and consistent with your efforts. Good luck!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
VeronicaFlores

SOLVE

SEO has undergone significant changes in recent years, particularly with the latest updates. These updates have brought about considerable changes in the ranking of businesses. Therefore, I cannot provide you with precise instructions on how to improve your ranking with the new updates. However, generally speaking, you need to follow certain guidelines to increase your chances of ranking higher in search results. 

Firstly, you need to structure your website in a way that is easy for search engines to understand and navigate. This involves selecting and targeting the right keywords for each page, performing internal linking, and writing rich and expert content. Additionally, using media objects within your pages, building a strong social media presence, and getting links from it can also improve your website's ranking. 

Furthermore, it is essential to list your site on directories and review sites, and ensure that your website's technical aspects are up to par. Your website should also have a good appearance and be user-friendly. 

There are many other aspects to consider, and if you need further information, please feel free to message me, and I will be happy to explain them to you in more detail.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brandon33,

Welcome to the HubSpot community! This is a great question to leverage generative AI for:

1. Keyword Research: Identify relevant keywords for your business, such as "real estate investing," "property investment," "buying homes," etc.

2. Optimize Your Website: Ensure your website is user-friendly, mobile-responsive, and optimized for speed. Incorporate keywords into your meta tags, titles, headers, and content.

3. Create Quality Content: Start a blog on your website and regularly publish high-quality content related to real estate investing, property management tips, market trends, etc. This not only attracts visitors but also helps improve your search engine rankings.

4. Local SEO: Focus on local SEO to target potential clients in your area. Claim your Google My Business listing, optimize it with accurate information, and encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews.

5. Link Building: Build backlinks from reputable websites in the real estate niche. You can achieve this through guest posting, creating shareable content, or collaborating with local businesses.

6. Social Media Presence: Utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to showcase your properties, share informative content, and engage with your audience.

7. Video Marketing: Consider creating videos showcasing your properties, providing investment tips, or offering virtual property tours. Video content tends to perform well in search engines and can help boost your SEO efforts.

8. Stay Updated: SEO is constantly evolving, so stay updated with the latest trends, algorithm changes, and best practices in the industry.

Remember, SEO is a long-term investment, so be patient and consistent with your efforts. Good luck!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.