Content Strategy & SEO

TeddyD

Pillar Page for Retail Page

SOLVE

Hey Guys, I'm looking at adapting the pillar page concept to my SEO strategy. I am just wondering do you reckon the strategy is relevant to a retail brand and not a blog page. Does anyone have any example of a retail brand that has adapted a pillar page 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TeddyD ,

Yes, we can try to apply the same concept to a retail brand that we would with a blog page. Like you can make the main web page as the pillar page and other landing pages as sub pages that are linked with the pillar pages. This strategy will increase the chances of retaining visitors on site and boost the conversions.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TeddyD ,

Yes, we can try to apply the same concept to a retail brand that we would with a blog page. Like you can make the main web page as the pillar page and other landing pages as sub pages that are linked with the pillar pages. This strategy will increase the chances of retaining visitors on site and boost the conversions.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

TeddyD

SOLVE

Hey @webdew, do you have any examples of this being applied?

0 Upvotes