Content Strategy & SEO

Mk121

Network with mutual interests people

SOLVE

Hi guys I am Mel and I am 18 & I want to learn about content marketing instagram and I have a service business that I want to grow and start earning. If any of you guys have experience with coaching clients or service business clients,I would love to know your experience:) Please let me know!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mk121, welcome! I'd like to suggest a few places for networking and learning:

I hope that helps! Ask lots of questions, connect with folks and have fun. You're on the right track already, friend! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Mk121 , welcome to the community!

One of the blogs I really liked when I got started with social media and still refer to today is Neil Patel's Digital Marketing Blog.

It's a little tricky to find, but at the top, if you click "No thanks, I'd rather do it myself" it will show you a list of blog filters and you can choose social media.

Or you can google Neil Patel Instagram and you'll find a ton of articles and videos 🙂

Best of luck in your journey with your new service business!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Mk121 , welcome to the community!

One of the blogs I really liked when I got started with social media and still refer to today is Neil Patel's Digital Marketing Blog.

It's a little tricky to find, but at the top, if you click "No thanks, I'd rather do it myself" it will show you a list of blog filters and you can choose social media.

Or you can google Neil Patel Instagram and you'll find a ton of articles and videos 🙂

Best of luck in your journey with your new service business!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Mk121, welcome! I'd like to suggest a few places for networking and learning:

I hope that helps! Ask lots of questions, connect with folks and have fun. You're on the right track already, friend! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/