Content Strategy & SEO

LisaToner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

[NOW LIVE] New SEO Training

HubSpot Academy has just launched a brand new SEO training course taught by world-renowned SEO expert, Matthew Barby!

Includes 3 lessons which cover:

1. How to choose the right SEO strategy for your business

2. How to build quality backlinks to your website

3. How HubSpot uses blogging to rank no.1 on Google

Check it out here!

Testimonials from our students:

• “This SEO lesson was exactly what I needed” 
  • “Super clarifying”
  • “It was just so great!” 

6 Replies 6
Diksha

Hi Team,

Thank you for providing the best SEO lessons.

I am looking for an in depth SEO audit detailed workbook. It would be great if you can help me with that.

Best Regards,

Diksha

0 Upvotes
KristineHansen
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Awesome!

Looking forward to more SEO training, and would love some more on keyword research and SEO analysis.

0 Upvotes
AlexGalinos

Hello,

The SEO course was great! I have one quick question. Does it offer a certificate? I have completed all chapters but no option to take the test comes up.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
LisaToner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey Alex! 

Thanks for the comment and for taking the SEO course, we're so glad you liked it!

This course is not actually a full certification course so there is no exam. We're trying to offer more flexible options for people to learn without the full time commitment of a certification. However, it sounds like you might be interested in that, which is great feedback and I'll pass it along to the Academy team. 

Thanks again! 
Lisa

0 Upvotes
malib

Hello, 

I took a part of the course but connecting email to it seems to me like something that does not belong in there. 

Also a pity there was no test in order to receive a certificate. 

M. 

0 Upvotes
LisaToner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi Malib,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say connecting email doesn't seem like it belongs in the course. Where in the course are you being asked to connect email? I can't see it on my end but want to make sure there's nothing glitchy going on. 

Thanks!

Lisa

0 Upvotes