My Hubspot calendar shows save/edit dates, not publish dates

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I love the way items are auto-populated to my calendar, but it would be great if they were populated for the scheduled/publish dates, not the 'last modified' dates. Is that a setting I've missed?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Partner

Hello,

I'm not sure what the effect is for the calendar page, but I do know you are able to edit columns on your blog page for instance. You can select edit columns (next to the search posts bar) and then choose "Publish Date" as one of the options. This can replace the "last updated" column if you don't need it. 

When I check my calendar, it simply shows upcoming social media posts/blog posts we have scheduled. I'm not sure why it would be organizing it by last modified since each post should be assigned to whichever date you have it scheduled for. Can you provide some further details for clarification?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!  On the email and blog pages, I changed the columns to "publish date" and that changed the dates on which the entries appear on the calendar.   

The only ones that remain as "last updated" are emails that are driven by automation - looks like there's nothing to be done about those.  

Thank you!!

d

0 Upvotes