Content Strategy & SEO

rayfirnbach
Participant

Marketing Calendar Sync with Outlook/Google

SOLVE

This may have been answered elsewhere, but I looked & couldn't find it.

Is there any way to integrate the Hubspot Marketing Calendar (and tasks!) to Outlook and/or GSuite?

It's a little frustrating to add the same task twice (ex: weekly email/blog post) into my day-to-day work calendar & the Hubspot Marketing Calendar. That double-work makes me not want to enter it in one of the two, with pros & cons existing for either outcomes.

The marketing calendar could operate in the same was as the meeting integration, but with the task/event 'type' being appended before or after the event name.

Inevitably, this would drown out the existing calendar, so why not a calendar 'subscription' that sports teams use, which could be flipped on/off as a separate calendar itself?

1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @rayfirnbach 

Thank you for reaching out 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea and this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the ideas (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
janinel
Participant

SOLVE

How about recurring tasks for Marketing tasks? 

How about task status? (customizable list is ideal)

How about custom color options for marketing campaigns?

How about more task types?  (a customizable list would be ideal)

How about a custom object that allows us to copy the Marketing campaign object for other processes? 

The alternate solve for this is basically using the current custom object (which allows us to copy deal functionality for other process), but it is missing a calendar view that allows us to filter by any property.

0 Upvotes
AmyR

SOLVE

This is missing functionality and we all could use it. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @rayfirnbach 

Thank you for reaching out 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea and this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the ideas (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes