Content Strategy & SEO

DGusarova

Linkbuilding techniques and practise

Hi everyone! Im looking for SEO expert advise. 

I have a triky questing about linkbuilding techniques. 
At the course you tell us about linkbuilding from the edge of building relationships with journalists, bloggers,  magazines and etc. But as I know there is another way to get backlink - crowd marketing. Crowd marketing is the way to make backlinks by posting relevant comments at discutions at multiple forums. Does it wokr well for yoour domain and backlink score? Or bby using this crowd marketing you make more harm to your website ranking? or it is just no sence to do it? 

looking forward for you opinions 🙏

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
aparker6

Link building is an essential part of any SEO strategy. It involves acquiring links from other websites to your own website in order to increase your website's authority and search engine rankings. There are a variety of link building techniques and practices that can be used to achieve this, including:

1. Guest blogging - writing and publishing articles on other websites in exchange for a link back to your own website.
  2. Broken link building - finding broken links on other websites and offering to replace them with a link to your own website.
  3. Infographic outreach - creating an infographic and reaching out to other websites to ask if they would like to publish it on their site with a link back to your own website.
  4. Content marketing - creating high-quality content that naturally attracts links from other websites.
  5. Social media promotion - promoting your website and its content on social media platforms to attract links and traffic.

In addition to these techniques, there are also a number of link building tools available to help with the process. For example, Slideshare downloader is a free tool that can be used as part of an outreach campaign. By downloading and sharing relevant Slideshare presentations, you can attract links and traffic back to your own website. This is just one example of how link building can be combined with other tactics to improve your website's authority and search engine rankings.

0 Upvotes
rikkilear
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey,

Good question.

It depends where you are posting these comments and what systems they use.

Let's start with systems: most commenting systems automatically no-follow links. Which in theory means they don't pass on any authority by placing a link there. You can add an extension to your chrome (moz for example) which will highlight if links on that page are follow / no-follow.

Where you are posting them: if the pages are unrelated to your business, a lot of people are posting links there or generally the sites are 'low quality' there is going to be little to no benefit. However, if the websites are super relevant to your business and are 'high quality' then it's likely to benefit you. Try this as a test; "would I post a link here even if it where to give me no SEO benefit?", if the answer is yes it would typically add some value to both the website you are posting on and to your website authority.

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @DGusarova happy Friday!

Thank you for posting in our Community! I want to invite our top experts to this conversation @johnelmer @ajchapman20 @rikkilear any recommendations for the @DGusarova matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes