Content Strategy & SEO

RIAAdvisors
Miembro

Image Compression Tools

resolver

My team has been working on SEO for our website. We have recently discovered that the thing negatively impacting our website speed the most is our images. We have over 33,000 and they are large. We use WordPress admin and are familiar with the plug-in options available to automate the compression of these images (past and future). However, we have run into a problem with this kind of plug-in that prevents it from being a perfect fit/good solution for us. The problem being this: the plug-in compresses and resizes images in the media folder to optimize them. But, if we're using the same image in multiple places on the website, and the plug-in cannot identify that, how can we ensure that it properly reformats in a way that considers all locations it may be found? Has anyone else run into this and did you find efficient workarounds or alternate solutions to a plug-in? Please share. Thank you in advance. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Image Compression Tools

resolver

Hi @RIAAdvisors. I can't gaurantee this is exactly what you're looking for, but here's a company that's very helpful and I believe could be an option for you: Image Engine.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
PJanakiraman6
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Image Compression Tools

resolver

Hi RIAAdvisors, I was looking for an in-house HubSpot app for image compressions just a few weeks ago, and I discovered this one app that does automatic image compressions called LitePics. According to what I've learned, it optimises images in my email, landing page, or any web page because I use the same or similar creatives throughout the HubSpot portal.

It does have a monthly compression limit of 20 images, so if you have 33,000 images, you may need to look into any premium plans they offer. I currently have 12000 images in my portal and chose the express plan, which covers approximately 15000 images.I'm just passing along something I discovered in HubSpot, I hope it helps you out now 🙂 

0 Me gusta
RIAAdvisors
Miembro

Image Compression Tools

resolver

Thank you @danmoyle - will check it out.

danmoyle
Solución

Image Compression Tools

resolver

Hi @RIAAdvisors. I can't gaurantee this is exactly what you're looking for, but here's a company that's very helpful and I believe could be an option for you: Image Engine.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/