Content Strategy & SEO

Yaselitt

Hubspot's Complete SEO Starter Pack: Everything You Need to Get Your Website and Blog Ranking in Sea

Hello,

I've just downloaded the starter kit of Hubspot's Complete SEO Starter Pack: Everything You Need to Get Your Website and Blog Ranking in Search. But one of the Excel spreadsheets I'm unable to open is called "~$On-Page SEO Template - HubSpot.xlsx" and it shows that: 

Yaselitt_0-1662305312133.png

What can I do to fix it or is there anyone with a copy or any Hubspot member that can assist me?

Thanks,

Yaselitt

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot's Complete SEO Starter Pack: Everything You Need to Get Your Website and Blog Ranking in Sea

Hi @Yaselitt 

Thank you for your patience!

I got confirmation from the team that the other excel sheet called “On-Page SEO Template - HubSpot.xlsx" is the same sheet - the one that does not work is a duplicate!

Best,

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Yaselitt 

Thank you for reaching out!

I tried on my end and I can reproduce the issue. I can see there is another excel sheet called “On-Page SEO Template - HubSpot.xlsx" and I can open it without any issue - I'm wondering if this is actually the same file, considering the name is almost the same...

I've reached out to the team just in case and I'll confirm as soon as I can

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !