Content Strategy & SEO

FPerales

How we make the content strategy for Products based website

SOLVE

Hey there,

I am here searching for how we make the content strategy for product based website, Currently I am working on Selector and change over supplier I want to make the Proper content creating strategy for my website. How can I do this? Need help regarding this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fperez 

This depends on how you wish to rank for the different products. I would suggest that the product categories form your topic clusters and that you create the different product pages and products as sub-topics in your content strategy. Any articles you write should therefore lin to the main category page rather than individual products as this will allow you to create topic clusters with more domain authority.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Saltpeaky43

SOLVE

Hi,

Salt peaky here,

I also have same question how we make content strategy for site Le Mot Wordle . If you get this correct answer plz mention me.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fperez 

This depends on how you wish to rank for the different products. I would suggest that the product categories form your topic clusters and that you create the different product pages and products as sub-topics in your content strategy. Any articles you write should therefore lin to the main category page rather than individual products as this will allow you to create topic clusters with more domain authority.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers