How to increase ranking on google Search for my websiteSOLVE
Nov 21, 2017 1:21 AM
Nov 21, 2017 7:02 AM - edited Nov 21, 2017 7:11 AM
There really is no cookie-cutter way to increase your websites rankings via SEO. Each website will have its own unique strategy. It's important that you have a strong domain authority, up-to-date and relevant content, a mobile-friendly design, clean HTML and CSS, and a positive user experience.
Here are some resources that might help you develop your own SEO strategy and overall help improve your sites rankings:
- Fix SEO issues in the Reports -> Page Performance tool (if you're still able to access it - they are rolling out a beta Analytics tool where this is no longer available)
- Complete certifications in the HubSpot Academy (Inbound, Content, Contextual-marketing, Growth-Driven Design are good examples)
- Identify and fix issues using Google Webmaster Tools: https://www.google.com/webmasters
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
- HubSpot SEO Resources: https://www.hubspot.com/resources/seo
- SEOMoz Free SEO Tools: https://moz.com/free-seo-tools
- SEOMoz Resources: https://moz.com/learn/seo
The key is having patience and rankings aren't earned over-night. It can be awhile before you start seeing results.
Hope this helps a little!
|Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.|
Dec 5, 2017 7:08 PM
I'll second what's been said above. There's no super quick way to increase your SEO. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
I'll always suggest looking at your content first of all. If you're not providing good content that your ideal buying would like to consume then you're shooting yourself in the foot.
Definitely, check out Google's PageSpeed tool. Don't take it as a bible or anything but on images especially not having them optimised is a quick way to annoy customers with slow load times.