Content Strategy & SEO

rjongbloed
Mitglied

How to A/B test webpages on specific goals / metrics in Hubspot CMS

lösung

For marketing emails, the A/B testing options are very extensive. However, for the Hubspot CMS the options are limited. I can only test on basic metrics (such as time on page and bounce) and 1 predefined goal (Maximize submissions rate). 

For our website, we need to a/b test our webpages on specific metrics, such as conversion to a specific page or event. Concrete example:

- A/B test 2 homepage variations on conversion to the appointment/calendar page

- A/B test 2 homepage variations on conversion to a calculation tool page

Has anyone experience in setting this up? Uither within Hubspot or with an external tool?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

@rjongbloed For the conversion, Are you using a HubSpot CTA? You could use A/B testing in the CTA tool to see the difference between all the different elements to see which gets people to click. You could also measure the clicks on CTAs placed on different areas of the homepage if that's the goal. I've used different CTAs in the way before. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

@rjongbloed For the conversion, Are you using a HubSpot CTA? You could use A/B testing in the CTA tool to see the difference between all the different elements to see which gets people to click. You could also measure the clicks on CTAs placed on different areas of the homepage if that's the goal. I've used different CTAs in the way before. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/