Content Strategy & SEO

CarlosSilva89
Participant

How To Track All Marketing Emails That Are Marked As Not Sent

SOLVE

Hello Guys, 

Using Marketing>emails page, i can see all details from each campaign, when I click in  recipients I cand see by bucket (Delivered, Opened, Not sent, etc.).

So for all this results I have hound it on tables, but I cant find any table for Not Sent items. 

Does anybody know where is the easiest way to find it ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosSilva89,

There are various, different criteria that HubSpot uses to build this list. You can look at Email hard bounce reason, Invalid email, Marketing contact status, the subscription status of a contact. But you'll have to look at all these options separately and contacts on the list aren't necessarily contacts where an email send failed.

It is not possible to recreate an exact compilation of all Not sent lists that HubSpot shows in the email performance analytics. You can approximate by looking at properties but there is not a single query which would allow you to do that.

It's not possible.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
KParkar

SOLVE

These tips are relly inspire me.

0 Upvotes
CarlosSilva89
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @KParkar , 

Have you any idea how to do that ? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosSilva89,

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. Could you share more details and/or screenshots? What exactly do you mean when you're referring to tables and items?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CarlosSilva89
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Karsten, 
Im tracking all events from each campaign at my company account. So, when I see the details from an especific campaign. We see a resume of each event, like Sent, Opened etc...

CarlosSilva89_0-1678213229027.png

I have found all those events on hubspot tables on our database, i would like to know how  can I see those 35 Not sent emails, what table or how hubspot calculate that field (Not Sent), them Ill be able to do the same calculation.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosSilva89,

There is no calculation behind those 35 contacts. These emails were simply not sent. On the right, you'll see an explanation as to why these emails could not be sent to these contacts. Some probably bounced, some may have unsubscribed, some may not have been marked as billable contacts.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

CarlosSilva89
Participant

SOLVE

But, we have other lines to see bounced and unsubscribed. On that specific campaing we have 1 guy bounced and no subscribed. 

If I click on that 35 not sent, i can see all emails that was not sent, but I would like to know how can I get that same 35 guys using a query. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosSilva89,

There is no general query which allows you to build a general list of these contacts. These Not sent are generated on an email by email basis. Because there are different reasons for an email not being sent, there is not one query, unfortunately.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

CarlosSilva89
Participant

SOLVE

I got it.

but how hubspot shows those 35 ? does not store that information somewhere ?

May I can find that information using the id to bring that and make the same filter to show that 35 contacts ?!?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosSilva89,

There are various, different criteria that HubSpot uses to build this list. You can look at Email hard bounce reason, Invalid email, Marketing contact status, the subscription status of a contact. But you'll have to look at all these options separately and contacts on the list aren't necessarily contacts where an email send failed.

It is not possible to recreate an exact compilation of all Not sent lists that HubSpot shows in the email performance analytics. You can approximate by looking at properties but there is not a single query which would allow you to do that.

It's not possible.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

CarlosSilva89
Participant

SOLVE

Oh, ok... Its sad but i understand.

Thank you so much Karsten !